World of Wisdom

Confused or unsure about hosting a camp?

After tonight’s open call, we’ve decided to support each other in coming up with what camps to host. We’ll make sure to have this as part of our bi-weekly preparation calls for WoW August. The calls are every other Tuesday at 9PM CET at tiny.cc/wowzoom (password: wow) and the next one is July 7th (sign up here).

We’ll run through some of the camps already being planned as inspiration <3

2 Likes

I am thinking this is the right place to post the wonderful recording of the open call for participants on the 7th of July 2020.

There was 7 of us and after the check in - some 20 minutes in or so you we share some of the things that seems to be emerging in this gathering on the 11-16th of August. It is so incredibly exciting.

I also wanted to presence some needs that we have:

• Call for more locations. If you want to set something up and bring a few of your friends. We’ll help you reach out. (@Amit and @nils)
  • We have a wonderful place in Värmdö outside of Stockholm, end of the buss line that has amazing potential for a gathering for those in the City. BUT we do need a project manager for this. Is it you? Someone you know? Reach out to @Paz or me (@Amit)
  • We need more people in facilitation camps. If you would like to welcome people or get involved in support (emotional or tech), hold space or facilitate a room? Get in touch @Amit, @Axel and @nils

The camps we get into during the call are:

• Sustainable transformation camp.
  • Sound healing camp with gong baths.
  • Coaching Camp
  • Communications camp
  • PsiX might host a camp around the intersection of psychoactivation (breath, yoga, meditation etc) techniques and Innovation / Change / Leadership
  • INK will host a prototyping camp
  • Communities of Hope a documentary around the Eco Village network will premiere.
  • Yoga camp(s)
  • Music camp with Casette and others…
  • Water camp
  • Glassbead game camp

To hear the full recording please click into the link here.

As always immensely grateful to be co-creating this with you.

If you want to join in the planning or facilitation of the central event. Just reach out. There is plenty to do.

<3
/a

2 Likes

Howdy! Happy to be part of the welcome wagon. Also part of the Healing Crew (I’m a Reiki practitioner) Yours, Annika

1 Like

Tech platform is now online. online.worldofwisdom.io… Go there to explore what’s going on and to set up your camp!

1 Like