I am thinking this is the right place to post the wonderful recording of the open call for participants on the 7th of July 2020.
There was 7 of us and after the check in - some 20 minutes in or so you we share some of the things that seems to be emerging in this gathering on the 11-16th of August. It is so incredibly exciting.
I also wanted to presence some needs that we have:
- Call for more locations. If you want to set something up and bring a few of your friends. We’ll help you reach out. (@Amit and @nils)
- We have a wonderful place in Värmdö outside of Stockholm, end of the buss line that has amazing potential for a gathering for those in the City. BUT we do need a project manager for this. Is it you? Someone you know? Reach out to @Paz or me (@Amit)
- We need more people in facilitation camps. If you would like to welcome people or get involved in support (emotional or tech), hold space or facilitate a room? Get in touch @Amit, @Axel and @nils
The camps we get into during the call are:
- Sustainable transformation camp.
- Sound healing camp with gong baths.
- Coaching Camp
- Communications camp
- PsiX might host a camp around the intersection of psychoactivation (breath, yoga, meditation etc) techniques and Innovation / Change / Leadership
- INK will host a prototyping camp
- Communities of Hope a documentary around the Eco Village network will premiere.
- Yoga camp(s)
- Music camp with Casette and others…
- Water camp
- Glassbead game camp
To hear the full recording please click into the link here.
As always immensely grateful to be co-creating this with you.
If you want to join in the planning or facilitation of the central event. Just reach out. There is plenty to do.