World of Wisdom

Members on location for WoW Gotland?!

This is a thread for those who wish to come to Gotland and be on location for WoW Gotland 2020 (rather than being elsewhere/only joining online).

Please post if you will join on location (so that we can keep track and make sure we’re not too many for the current Covid-19 situation).

Me and Faviana will be on location <3

I will be on location!

3 Likes

We have a small camp in Gotland called “The Archetype” together with Ragnar Klingberg close to the “Seed” :slight_smile: Looking forward meeting you all and gifting some dance, wisdom and reflections!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to check out your camp!

I’ll be there, lord willing and the creek don’t rise. :+1::sunglasses::sparkles:

3 Likes

I’ll be on location. Depending on the location I might do a orienteering event within WoW Gotland - TBA so to speak. <3

3 Likes

I also plan to be on location. Looking to share the ride from Stockholm :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I might be able to attend in person - how many spaces are available and how much are the tickets?

2 Likes

Epic! It is starting to get full (we currently limit it to 50 participants on each location). Tickets are found here.

1 Like

I’m going to be onsite also. Going from Stockholm, not sure exactly how yet.

3 Likes

Yay! Hoooooray! Epic!

I will be on-site :love_you_gesture: Any other healers here? I’m a Reiki practitioner myself.

2 Likes

:muscle: I’m a shamanic acupressure & sound healer :heart:

1 Like

That sounds absolutely amazing. I’ve never heard that combination (shamanic acupressure) before. Would love to hear more (When I lived in Japan, we used to have Reiki share groups together w/ sacral-cranio therapists, massage, etc.)

1 Like

Let’s explore on Gotland then! I’m sure many would love a reiki camp/session!

Epic! :wink: What’s cool about Reiki shares is that even those ‘not trained’ get a treatment working in a group

3 Likes

Hello there, I have booked a car on Snappcar, it’s cheap! Anyone who wants to share the ride? From Stockholm.

3 Likes

Hey Christophe, when are you heading out? Cost? I could be interested. Best, Annika

All packed up, heading for the island!

4 Likes

@Christophe and @Petter just checking with both of you

1. Do you have any space in your respective the cars for lights? (I’m looking to prices from different places and dunno if it would be cheaper to get it from Stockholm…)
  2. What dates will you be travelling and what dates would you theoretically return the lights in Stockholm if this is something we are pursuing.

(Anyone else that is going that might have space?!)
<3

1 Like