World of Wisdom

Remaining budget from WoW August 2020

We’ve been looking over remaining budget from WoW August 2020. In tonight’s open call, the following suggestion as made and decided to share for input here on the forum.

We currently have approx 180 000 SEK in the bank and here’s the suggestion for what to do with that:

1. Keep 100 000 SEK in the bank for future needs

2. Dedicate 50 000 SEK to pay people who dedicated a lot of energy and love at WoW August 2020. Who gets to share this will be decided by open nominations. Deadline for nominations is Oct 25. To nominate yourself or someone, simply post your nominations in this thread. Those nominated will then be invited to explore together how do divide the money between them - as an experiment and opportunity to learn and explore the energy of money and our relationship to it.

3. Dedicated 30 000 SEK to develop the online platform and website further. A first step would be to use approx. 13 000 SEK to create an always-open online gathering where community members can freely set up sessions (we currently call this WoW Microdosing).

All thoughts are welcome on this matter, especially if you see any reason not to pursue this suggested line of action! The deadline for nominations (point 2) is Oct 25 2020. The deadline for the Microdosing development cost is Oct 15th 2020.

1 Like

I would like to nominate the following hero’s from WoW August to get some payment:

Amit Paul (@Amit)
Louise Edwinsson (@Louise)
Melker Larsson (@Melker)

3 Likes

I also feel like the key people behind the project, and who have been putting a lot of energy to make it happen, deserve payment.

3 Likes

I’m incredible humbled <3 I think you should be among the nominated as well!

1 Like

Hear hear. I nominate @nils.

And would like to presence the communications team. I do not know the inner workings of the team so I won’t mention individuals but as an outsider I’d say there should/could be candidates there…

<3

4 Likes

Indeed, at least @Malin @Linus and @davidhjlindberg deserve nominations, I’d say <3

4 Likes

<3 <3 <3 !!! What he said <3 <3 <3 !

1 Like

Thank you so much for nominating us :heart::heart: We miss you guys and hope to be able to join the next call :heart: Big hugs!

1 Like